Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Owen's stocking


A package came in the mail today for Owen and this was what was inside. My sister-in-law, Katy has made all the kids stockings. She just got Owen's done because she was busy studying for her CPA exam (which she passed, yeah!) before Christmas. My kids love their stockings so much. I am so grateful she is so sweet to do this for them. It takes so much time as you can see by all the detail. Thank you, Katy! You are the best Aunt (unless Julie is reading this and then we'll have to talk :)

5 comments:

Jessica Y. said...

These are sooo CUTE! I love them. How fun that they each have a personal touch to them!

Melissa said...

Wow! Those are so ornate! I'm impressed! She has talent.

kmc70e said...

I am glad to see that the stocking arrived. I was a little worried about it getting there as the packaging was pretty generic. Its fun to see them all again. Andrew and I were talking about them the other day and I couldnt remember Ashleigh's. Sorry again for its late arrival but I would imagine Owen doesnt mind!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Those are AMAZING!!! I especially love Trenton's! It has soo much detail.

Jami said...

Cathy, you're going to have to ask her if she wants a side job for pay. In a couple of years, I'm so wanting an original Christmas setup for my family and I LOVE these!