
We got about an inch of snow last night, so the kids had some fun playing in it before school. Trenton had a two-hour delay (which is so funny considering we only got an inch!), but was disappointed he didn't get to stay home the whole day. His plan was to build a snow fort, but I don't think there was quite enough snow for that. He had fun trying.

3 comments:
Oh, I loved playing in the snow. I can't wait till my kids can do that!! So fun.
OK, I had to laugh out loud when I saw Ashleigh in the sled. Did you guys really get that much snow to warrant the sled coming out of the garage??? :) j/k.
Trenton was so cute when I picked him up from school. He was so concerned about the snowballs he had stashed under his friends deck. Hoping that he could make this snow last just a little longer! Snow days are always fun no matter how much snow you get!
Post a Comment