Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Our First Pinewood Derby Car

It's almost time for the Cub Scout's Pinewood Derby and Trenton is hard at work on his first car. He is so excited (as he is with anything related to Scouting) and has big dreams for his car. Here he is cutting out his car at Scouts. Notice how pink his cheeks are. This is from all the playing he does every week before and after Scouts. As soon as he comes home from school on Wednesdays, he is ready to go to church for Scouts.This is the design Trenton picked out for his car. We have our fingers crossed that it will at least resemble the picture. I'll post a picture when it's finished.

1 comment:

K said...

We are nowhere near completing our car. And I still have sewn no patches on. You are very on top of things. How was Trenton's baptism? Tate just got baptized on Saturday. YOur stockings are so cute. And I am very impressed with your friends and your freezer meals. You guys are so on the ball. Kim