Wednesday, January 2, 2008

...and he's off!

Owen is officially walking now. He took off on Christmas Eve and hasn't stopped since. I wished he would have waited a couple more months when he turned one, but he is a strong little man just trying to keep up with everybody else.

4 comments:

Stohl Family said...

Hey Cathy! I loved your christmas card! send me your email address and I can invite you to see my blog...it is sometimes a pain to be private but I feel better about it for some reason. My email address is k_stohl@hotmail.com. Owen is so big and so cute!

Dickson Family said...

how fun is that. dax just started crawling and i have forgotten how difficult it is to keep crawling babies out of trouble....i am sure you are feeling it with owen walking too....how exciting though!!

Melissa said...

Yeah!!! I still can't believe he is walking!

mags said...

Mike loves it when our kids walk early. That probably tells you alot about who is home with the kids the most. Avery walked at 9 months and has been a terror ever since! ps what was in the newspaper wrapped package?