Saturday, January 19, 2008

27 Dresses


27 Dresses

Some friends and I saw "27 Dresses" last night and I have to tell you that it is a must see. I absolutely loved it. It is one you need to catch with the girls because it is definitely not a guy flick. For fun, I thought I would share a couple of pictures of the dresses I have in my closet from the old days.
This was a very small, low-cost wedding, so we had to do our own hair (hence my horrible hair).
I was seven months pregnant with Trenton here.

6 comments:

Jessica Y. said...

GREAT DRESSES CATHY!! You should make them shorter and wear them AGAIN! That was a lot of fun to go to. I am pretty sure I will be renting that one again when it comes out. Classic Chic Flick!

Crump Family said...

I've wondered if that show was any good. Thanks for the tip. My favorite is the red dress-you look fabulous!

Melissa said...

I'm so bummed I couldn't go. Glad you all had fun though. And BTW - you looked like one hot mama being 7 months pregnant in that dress!!! You can't even tell!

Deanna said...

Who is that hot mama?! :o) You are so beautiful!

Travis and Jamie said...

Wow. You look so beautiful in the last one. Not that you don't always! :) I loved the movie, thanks a million for the call, I really needed the night out.

Anonymous said...

Love the dresses! Saw the movie too, it was great! I love going over to Canton, Illinois to do my dress fittings at Kathy's Bridal. They are so nice there. My bridesmaids are all wearing the same color in different styles... which they can then shorten and wear again. : )