
Well, it's official. Kentucky has had some snow this year...if you want to call it that. We woke up Thursday morning to find just a dusting on the ground. Trenton was so excited because he thought he wouldn't have school. Unfortunately for him (and fortunately for drivers) the snow didn't stick to the roads at all. The snow was gone before lunch. Ashleigh and I went out to eat for lunch with Nathan and that's when Ashleigh noticed all the snow was gone. She was upset because she said she wanted to play in it. I don't think they could have done much playing with the little amount we got.

Do you think this will be it for us this year? I have to wonder! I feel sorry that my kids never get to play in snow, but selfishly I am so glad we haven't had much because what a pain it makes getting anywhere.

1 comment:
My boys hurried and finished their chores so they could go play in the snow. By 8am, they had built a good sized snowman! It fell over after they went to school, though. Now, there is just an odd pile of leftover snow. ha ha!
Don't feel bad - I grew up in AZ - only a couple of flakes every 5 years or so.
BTW - I've tagged you with a super-short-I-promise tag. Go to my blog under "Random fun" for instructions.
Post a Comment