"There is no tomorrow to remember if we don't do something today."
~President Thomas S. Monson
Thursday, January 24, 2008
My Blog's Reading Level
I find this so funny! You would think my four years of grad school would be evident in my blog writing, but I guess not. I am dying for all of you to run this test on your own blogs...don't be embarrassed, I don't think it gets any worse than mine!
I think that they are random and it determines it by the letters in your blog address, not the blog its self. Some friends of mine have opposites. One blog has only a couple of posts and is very simple and her's reads Genius. Another's is absoluetly incredible, has many posts, and her's reads junior high! So like I said, I think it is just a fun random thing, it's not actual. Mine is also highschool. I was expecting more than that!
4 comments:
Junior high level. I have never been good at words, and now I have proof, I guess. :)
Okay I am too embarassed to post this on my blog. Junior High, really that is sad. Of cours i was triyng to apeal to my yonger audiance.
Yeah well ours was elementary!!! I guess that just goes to show how intellegent Trav and I are, or me since he doesn't blog too often.
I think that they are random and it determines it by the letters in your blog address, not the blog its self. Some friends of mine have opposites. One blog has only a couple of posts and is very simple and her's reads Genius. Another's is absoluetly incredible, has many posts, and her's reads junior high! So like I said, I think it is just a fun random thing, it's not actual. Mine is also highschool. I was expecting more than that!
Post a Comment