Friday, September 12, 2008

Legoland

While in Chicago last weekend we visited the newly opened Legoland. This museum was at the top of Trenton's list for the weekend after reading about it in one of his Lego magazines. Everything in the museum was made of Legos. It was amazing to see and touch.


A complete Darth Vader Lego creation.


This is my favorite picture of the trip! Like a kid in candy store. We had the best time as a family hanging out and just watching the kids have fun. They were all genuinely happy there and you can't ask for anything better than that!

5 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...

How fun! I love this picture too. How can you not be facinated by legos?

Rob and Heather said...

Legos are so amazing... I look how creative people are. What a fun place to go and walk through... I am sure when you left you felt like building something.

Heather said...

Amazing!!! Xander and Brandt would have loved that!!! They are so addicted to their legos. I love fall too. I look back at some pictures I took at Cherokee park back in Louisville. That part of the country has the most amazing fall colors.

Jessica Y. said...

What a fun place. Looks like Nathan was having fun too!

Becky and Matt said...

Those are awesome pictures. My kids would love it there!