Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ashleigh's 1st Day of School

Ashleigh was SO excited to start kindergarten last week. She absolutely loves riding the bus to school with her best friend who lives next door. They hold hands as they cross the street to get on the bus and always sit together and wave hysterically at us as the bus pulls away. Ashleigh insisted on a High School Musical backpack and shirt for her first day of school.


Ashleigh and Olivia. It rained on Ashleigh's first day, but they didn't seem to mind. Aren't they adorable?


Owen and I pick up Ashleigh up each day when her short kindergarten day ends at 11:20 because there is not a return bus route in our neighborhood at lunch. I had Ashleigh switched from PM kindergarten to AM so that I would have more opportunities to volunteer in the school given Owen's nap schedule and such. It will also be good to prepare her for 1st grade. So far, it is working beautifully.

No comments: