"There is no tomorrow to remember if we don't do something today." ~President Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Jamie's 4th of July Firecracker
I am always so amazed at the wonderful crafts Jamie comes up with for every holiday and occasion. She is VERY talented and could make a lot of money selling her stuff, but she is so generous in giving her ideas away free on her blog. Thanks, Jamie!! I had to copy her 4th of July firecracker as soon as I saw it. Who wouldn't want to receive a giant firecracker filled with 4th of July goodies?? I was hoping to have this posted before the holiday so that anyone else who wanted to copy it could, but I am a little late. It is definitely something you will have to file away for next year. Be sure to check out the complete details on Jamie's blog.
Here are the finished products. I put lots of firecrackers, Crunch bars, 3 Muskateers candy bars, glow sticks, bubbles, American flags, and 3-D firework glasses in them.
See how big they are? It was so fun to watch the kids tear them open. Everything inside went flying out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute! That is a really great idea. I'll have to check out this lady's blog.
Post a Comment