
We were able to be with our family for the 4th of July holiday this year. The kids had a lot of fun lighting their own fireworks. Even Ashleigh was brave this year and held her own sparklers. She has always been terribly afraid of all fireworks, so it was so great to see her have fun with them this year.

I didn't realize it when I took this picture, but Owen was sneaking firecrackers on the porch when he thought no one was watching. I can tell by the look on his face and notice the box in his hand. Let's hope he was just trying to be like his big brother and sister and isn't a pyro in the making :)

Ashleigh and Owen with their cousin Ella at Ella's new IKEA table. I love my kids having time with their cousins even though it never seems like nearly enough.
1 comment:
I have been wanting to get one of those Ikea tables for a very long time. Maybe I'll finally be able to get one this weekend! OH, I CAN'T wait!
Post a Comment