Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Decoding Skills Needed

Ashleigh's 6-year-old friend, Olivia, wrote us a note on our message board this week. Nathan spent several minutes working on it when he found it, but it wasn't until later that night that he finally decoded the message. I will mail a prize to the first person who can decode the message. Good luck! I will post the message once someone figures it out. It is so adorable!

6 comments:

prism said...

Where are A.B. (Ashleigh Borders'?) sun glasses? Mrs. B, Mr. B, and Trenton - if you find it bring it to A.B. Thank you.

I don't know if that's right, but that's my guess.
:-)

Borders Family said...

Amy got it!! Great job decoding that. I can tell you are a mother of four! Watch your mailbox for your prize :) I took it over to Olivia's mom and she deciphered it immediately without any trouble.

Jessica Y. said...

Way to go Amy I wasn't even close! The initials threw me for a loop. Very cute!

prism said...

cool! yeah - I guess you figure out kid cypher a little easier after some practice. :-)

Anyone care for a game of "Mad Gab"?

Melissa said...

Wow. that little girl is quite the code writer.

Kendell said...

I'm excited to see what Hunter will be writing! We sure miss you all! I love checking out the blog!