Owen just lost his third tooth last week and now has the cutest smile ever! I love seeing the gaps in his teeth. He just looks so cute! He started losing his teeth earlier than his older siblings and they seem to be coming out quickly now that they have started. Owen loves to wiggle his teeth nonstop once he finds a loose one. I hope his adult teeth will take some time growing in so he keeps his cute toothless grin for a while!
This is how I often find Owen these days. He has started reading chapter books and loves to read for long chunks at a time. He really love the Magic Tree House series and nonfiction books about sea creatures. He has already logged 17 hours on his library summer reading log and it's only been a week! We are going tomorrow to pick up his first three prizes!
No comments:
Post a Comment