It's hard to believe summer is almost over. With schedule pick-ups and open houses this week, reality is setting in. We are headed back to school in just one more day. It is always bittersweet for me. I know they need challenged and a routine, but the school year also brings lots of activities which means we are constantly going here and there. I will miss hanging out together and doing fun activities together whenever we want. I will miss the zoo trips, camping, swimming, traveling, and park days. I am excited to see what the new year brings for each one of them though. I am excited to watch them grow and learn.
Open House night at Ashleigh's school. It was nice to meet her teacher, drop off her school supplies, and see who is in her class.
Owen is excited to be a first grader. He met his teacher today and checked out his classroom, which is on the second floor. His teacher seems like a great match for him. I am excited for the chance to help her once a week as a reading helper now that Dallin will be occupied two mornings a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment