Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Skating Fun during Christmas Break

 I bought a Groupon to check out a new skating rink in South Dayton over Christmas break.  The coolest thing about the place was that they had these "walkers" available for rent to help new skaters learn to skate.  This gave Owen the chance to skate for the first time.  He loved it until he fell one time and then he decided it was too painful to fall on the skating rink.  He spent the rest of the time practicing on the carpet instead.
 Dallin really loved Owen's walker and was constantly trying to steal it from him.   
 By the end of the day, Owen was skating "no hands" on the carpet.  He was so proud of himself!  I couldn't convince him to go back out on the rink though.
Pizza for lunch!  What a great Mom I am!

No comments: