Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Glimpses of Dallin's Personality

 He knows he looks cute as a bug in his new jumpsuit!  Owen said that he wants one too, so I am on the search for something similar for him for his birthday.  Then I can post a picture of the two of them together :)
 Reindeer antlers from Trenton's Christmas musical.  Dallin loves wearing hats or anything on his head.
 Another jumpsuit I found at a consignment store in brand new condition.  He is destined to be a basketball player now!
 Okay, this is the only shot I have of him with his latest obsession...cords.  (For some reason he was very interested in that package of ham for the day.)  He is a danger seeker, for sure.  If he is quiet, I can be sure to find him sitting in front of an electrical outlet unplugging a lamp or nightlight only to try to plug something else in it.  He loves when I get out the vacuum because of the cord and insists on unplugging it for me when I'm done.  I need to find those outlet covers that close when the plug is pulled out, but I've got three sick kids, so I will have to do my best to keep him alive on my own for now :)
 See the attitude?  He's telling Dad there is nothing wrong with eating corn out of the serving bowl.  He loves corn a little too much.  Notice he hasn't touched his meatloaf!
 Cute, cute!  Love the nose scrunch!  He loves Cheeze-Its like his mama!  Dallin is much more cuddly than the other three were.  He will climb on anyone's open lap and snuggle up to anyone sitting on the couch.  He does not like to do anything alone!
Say cheese! Dallin has his arms folded because I think he thought we were going to say a prayer.  He is the first one to fold his arms when it's prayer time and he makes sure to show me when the prayer is over that he kept them folded.  He loves the praise that he did a good job.  He's such a sweet boy!
I thought I would add this picture of Dallin at Christmas before his haircut.  His hair was definitely in need of a cut!  It is amazing how much a haircut can change a person! 

No comments: