These blue posts can be found at many of the popular tourist attractions around town. They make for a great photo prop!
Mormon Trail Visitor Center - we had fun visiting here with Grandma Borders for our first time through
Pulling a handcart - an empty one is much easier to pull than a full one the pioneers would have pulled!
What a fun job it was to count the rag each time it hit the ground to track the pioneers mileage. I lose count of how many cups of flour or sugar I've put in when baking so I can't imagine trying to remember what number I was on in counting wagon wheel turns!
Packing the family wagon with only the necessities.
Fontenelle Forest near the Missouri River. The trees are so tall! We enjoyed an early morning hike one morning while Ashleigh was away at church camp.
I actually convinced Trenton to pose for a picture with his brothers at the end of our hike through Fontenelle Forest!
Loving the fresh haircuts!
No comments:
Post a Comment