Friday, March 21, 2014

The Circus!!

 We took the three youngest to the circus last weekend while Trenton was away at a Scout campout.  We had not been in a couple of years, so everyone was very excited.

 Dallin was in awe of everything.  The circus had been advertising on TV for weeks, so he couldn't wait to see the elephants, clowns, and a person shoot out of a canon.

 Dad treated them to cotton candy even though we came prepared with theater box candy that I smuggled inside my purse.  Guess how much the cotton candy was...$16, but it came with this dandy hat.  Nathan originally told the man we wanted two, but then changed his mind when he heard the price.  It's a good thing we got cheap tickets thanks to the Scouts!

 Some of my purse smugglings!  They sell ridiculously priced light up everything at the circus, and I saw these little wands at the Target dollar bins a couple of weeks before we went and thought they would be a perfect substitution.  They worked as I thought until Dallin spotted light-up sword.  He is slightly obsessed with "weapons" so my little wand thing-y didn't stand a chance.

 Our favorite - the elephants!!

 I wanted to take a picture of him like I had of everyone else, but he couldn't keep his eyes off the elephants.

The moment Dallin had been waiting for - the canon!  He had been talking about this for weeks.  The lady got inside the canon and shot out one time, so it was over way too quick for a 3-year old!

No comments: