
The kids had so much fun at the annual carnival held at their school last week. The new jousting game was very popular, but it gave Trenton a headache afterwards. Trenton's on the left.

Trenton won two out of three rounds against his friend, John. His prize was a gold necklace which he gave away.

This carnival activity was called Sandy Candy. The kids got to fill plastic tubes with flavored sugar. Pixie Sticks are one of Owen's favorite candies, so this was very exciting for him. Funny story: I used Pixie Sticks to potty train Owen. It took me several different candies to figure out that this was the bribe that would work the best. Now, whenever Owen asks for a Pixie Stick (I have been keeping a stock of them on hand in case I need to bribe him), he tells me "I'm potty trained, so I can have one."

The Lucky Lollipop game. If you pulled out a lollipop with a colored stick, then you got a Silly Bandz. We tried 4 times, but never found a colored stick. Owen was okay with that since he got to keep the suckers he picked.
No comments:
Post a Comment