Dallin turned 4 months old this week! He had to receive several immunizations at his 4-month check-up which absolutely broke Owen's heart. Owen cried harder than Dallin did when the shots were given. I had the hardest time getting them both to calm down because Dallin would cry when he heard Owen crying which just made Owen cry more. Anyway, Owen loves his baby! We started Dallin on cereal and he loves it. He looks so tiny in his high chair. I just love his sweet, innocent face.
"There is no tomorrow to remember if we don't do something today." ~President Thomas S. Monson
Friday, September 24, 2010
4 months!
Dallin turned 4 months old this week! He had to receive several immunizations at his 4-month check-up which absolutely broke Owen's heart. Owen cried harder than Dallin did when the shots were given. I had the hardest time getting them both to calm down because Dallin would cry when he heard Owen crying which just made Owen cry more. Anyway, Owen loves his baby! We started Dallin on cereal and he loves it. He looks so tiny in his high chair. I just love his sweet, innocent face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment