"There is no tomorrow to remember if we don't do something today." ~President Thomas S. Monson
What a cute little guy!! I hope you are resting and being pampered a little! He already has more hair than my Dallin!!
Congratulations! How wonderful. He is very sweet.
He is precious!!! Glad you posted, I was beginning to worry! Hope you find some rest. Well done Cathy!!!!
Congrats! He was born on a great day. He is beautiful and I can't believe you're already home.
Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations!!!!! He is so cute! Having four is busy but fun. You can tell your kids already love him so much!
So cute and sweet! I hope you get to rest and love and kiss on him before you get back to work!
Congratulations!!!!! Enjoy Dallin why you can. Come visit 2nd ward sometime. :-)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a cute little guy!! I hope you are resting and being pampered a little! He already has more hair than my Dallin!!
Congratulations! How wonderful. He is very sweet.
He is precious!!! Glad you posted, I was beginning to worry! Hope you find some rest. Well done Cathy!!!!
Congrats! He was born on a great day. He is beautiful and I can't believe you're already home.
Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations!!!!! He is so cute! Having four is busy but fun. You can tell your kids already love him so much!
So cute and sweet! I hope you get to rest and love and kiss on him before you get back to work!
Congratulations!!!!! Enjoy Dallin why you can. Come visit 2nd ward sometime. :-)
Post a Comment