
Owen has been enjoying spending his Saturday mornings on the go playing soccer at the local YMCA. He smiles from ear to ear during the entire practice or game. You can truly tell that he loves running and kicking the ball.

Just checking to see if we are watching him.

Where's the ball?

Ashleigh has been spending her Saturday mornings on the go learning to roller skate. She discovered her love of roller skating a few months ago, but was very unsteady and I feared for her safety. She has progressed so much during her weekly lessons! We're so proud of her for sticking with it even though it is really hard.

I love this picture not because of how hard it shows Ashleigh working, but because of the girl in the hot pink helmet next to her. She makes me smile because I realize that I'm not as paranoid/obsessed as some parents even though deep down seeing Ashleigh in such a helmet would make me feel so much better :) It is painful for me to watch her fall over and over.
No comments:
Post a Comment