Surprise!
Number four is on the way;
A new baby will be here in May.
April showers will bring May flowers,
and a new baby to shower.
A girl or a boy?
Either one will bring us great joy!
Our family will finally feel complete,
when baby number four
arrives at our door.
We’re busy preparing for baby’s birth,
while baby is getting ready for life on earth.
We can’t wait to meet baby number four;
We can’t wait to have one more!
A new baby will be here in May.
April showers will bring May flowers,
and a new baby to shower.
A girl or a boy?
Either one will bring us great joy!
Our family will finally feel complete,
when baby number four
arrives at our door.
We’re busy preparing for baby’s birth,
while baby is getting ready for life on earth.
We can’t wait to meet baby number four;
We can’t wait to have one more!
Cast your vote...will we be welcoming a new baby boy or a baby girl this May? Only two weeks until we know!
12 comments:
Congrats!!! I think it will be a boy. I can't wait to see the new addition. Merry Christmas!
CONGRATS! What a great Christmas announcement! I think that Ashleigh needs a baby sister to play with, I'm gonna say girl!
Of course either would be good. But a girl would even you out. Congrats!!!
I vote for a girl. Then your numbers will be even. Congrats! That is wonderful news!!!
Congratulations Cathy! What great news! I hope you'll have a girl!
I can't wait to find out! An even number would be nice, but it would be fun for Owen to have a little friend. It will be interesting!
That is so exciting we find out on the same day!! I am actually a little late because the Holidays got in the way and it had to be a Friday (christian's day off) so he could come! So I will be almost 22 weeks at that time! Wow...so exciting!
YEAH!! I hope you are feeling well!! My Vote is for a girl!!
Did you find out yet? I'm cheering for a sister for Ashley!
ok... it's been two weeks and way longer than that since i found out... so what are ya having!! call me asap!
Voting for a girl! I hope I win (the winners get a prize, right?) :)
NO way!!! Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment