"There is no tomorrow to remember if we don't do something today."
~President Thomas S. Monson
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Santa Visit
We went to an outdoor light display at a nearby park this weekend and even got to visit with Santa. Owen was fearless as he walked right up to Santa, sat on his lap, and told him that he wanted a Nerf gun for Christmas before Santa could even ask.
I really want to get a 'professional" picture of Delia with santa, but the church santa will have to do! Maybe next year. I can't believe how big owen is!! I have a feeling this one is going to be another girl..wouldn't that be fun to have girls close in age?! Congrats!
i love that owen told him what he wanted before santa even asked. that cracks me up. and my kids have been begging for guns ever since we were at your house last summer. we'll have to bring our guns and have a battle next visit.
2 comments:
I really want to get a 'professional" picture of Delia with santa, but the church santa will have to do! Maybe next year. I can't believe how big owen is!! I have a feeling this one is going to be another girl..wouldn't that be fun to have girls close in age?! Congrats!
i love that owen told him what he wanted before santa even asked. that cracks me up. and my kids have been begging for guns ever since we were at your house last summer. we'll have to bring our guns and have a battle next visit.
Post a Comment