We thought for sure that Owen's first word would be "ball" because he loves them so much, but instead it was "sucker" or "cuh-ker" in Owen's language. He does love suckers so much that I went on a mission a few weeks ago to find those soft, powdery (is that a word??) suckers that break into tiny sugar particles as you eat them. They were so hard to find, but I did find them at a candy store in the mall. We now have plenty of suckers in our food storage :) After "sucker," has come "go-go-go" and "cracker." He also has a unique word/sound for doggie and cup. I think his vocabulary is really going to take off now. He is such the copy cat.
"There is no tomorrow to remember if we don't do something today." ~President Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Sucker
We thought for sure that Owen's first word would be "ball" because he loves them so much, but instead it was "sucker" or "cuh-ker" in Owen's language. He does love suckers so much that I went on a mission a few weeks ago to find those soft, powdery (is that a word??) suckers that break into tiny sugar particles as you eat them. They were so hard to find, but I did find them at a candy store in the mall. We now have plenty of suckers in our food storage :) After "sucker," has come "go-go-go" and "cracker." He also has a unique word/sound for doggie and cup. I think his vocabulary is really going to take off now. He is such the copy cat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment