
Well, for those of you who don't already know, our house is officially up for sale. What a whirlwind the past two weeks have been. I haven't slept well in weeks and I feel like my days are consumed with cleaning and organizing. I don't think I have been this stressed since studying for my licensure exam four years ago. This may actually be worse. With the housing market slow these days, who knows if we will be able to sell our house soon. We have done a lot of touching up without spending much money and I pray someone will love our house as much as we do. I am so scared we won't find a house we love as much as we love this one. We are all going to miss this house so much! I know that what is meant to be will happen. This is going to be a huge faith building experience for me tbat I hope to be able to look back on someday without the haze of stress that I am feeling now.
4 comments:
I can't believe it!!! sniff. sniff. Nathan gave me the updated moving story the other night at Scouts. I can't believe you'll be going back to Peoria! I'm so sad you guys are going to be moving. It sounds as though you'll sell it quick with as many viewers as you've already had. Good luck. Or is it bad of me to secretly think 'bad luck!' so you don't move???!!! ;)
21 pounds lost in under 2 months! Wow!!!! That's amazing!!! Are you still running and doing step?
I'm sure that you will find someone, ya'll have a cute house and GREAT basement. Deep breaths, or atleast that is what I am trying to remind myself to do lately. We are so going to miss ya'll, and the ward...Ok, I gotta go, my eyes are misting...
I am so sad that you are moving. I am taking your food storage class before you leave. You have got me really excited about food storage. Who is going to throw the big Halloween Bash when you are gone?? Soooo sad. Let me know if you are selling any baby stuff. I need EVERYTHING! hahaha
Post a Comment