Friday, November 4, 2016

Halloween

 Annual pumpkin carving!  Trenton was working during our carving party this year.  Everyone designed and cut their own pumpkins with just a little help.

 Owen loved his unique pumpkin this year.  He was so excited to find this "special needs" pumpkin at the pumpkin patch and had to have it.

 Owen has been a zombie of some sort every year for several years now.  The good news is that I don't have to buy a costume for him since he reuses the same one every year!

 Ashleigh wanted to be a blue crayon this year.  I am glad she still wanted to trick or treat since she seems to be growing up so fast!  She filled her pillowcase about half way in the two hours that she went trick-or-treating.

Dallin wasn't sure what he wanted to be for Halloween this year.  He kind of wanted to be something scary, but was also interested in being a super hero.  He had recently been obsessed with the Incredibles movie, so I convinced him that Dash from the Incredibles was the perfect costume for him.  He has plenty of time to be something scary!

No comments: