Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween Parties

 Dallin's kindergarten class for Halloween.

 The whole school had a costume parade outside for parents.  Here is Dallin waiting for the parade to start.  They took one grade at a time.

This is when he finally spotted me in the crowd.  He couldn't find me at first and was busy looking everywhere for me.

 At the art station during the class party.

 Dallin and his best buddy, Cody, at the school trunk-or-treat a few nights before Halloween.

 Owen's Halloween class party.  I had to help in Dallin's classroom during the party time because they needed more help, but I was grateful I was able to sneak away for a few minutes just in time to get this class photo!


 Owen during the parade.  As soon as he spotted me, he shouted, "You can wear masks, mom!"  and made everyone around me laugh.  He was mad we didn't let him take his mask to school because we thought it was too scary for the little kids.

Third grade silliness.

No comments: