"There is no tomorrow to remember if we don't do something today." ~President Thomas S. Monson
Friday, November 30, 2012
2 1/2 already!
Dallin is 2 1/2 already! Where has the time gone? This is about the point where I start thinking I can handle another baby because life gets a little easier for Mom at 2 1/2. Not sure this time whether I'm quite there, so no baby #5 yet :) Dallin is a busy little guy - he loves playing with tools, Legos, and baby dolls. He loves Elmo and Mickey Mouse at the moment. He just stopped wearing diapers last week thanks to a little push from Grandma Borders. He has been my easiest to potty train and as Grandma said, I think he was going to potty train himself if I didn't jump on it. So proud of my little man. He is growing right at the same rate as his older brothers - 75% for weight and 80% for height. We love our big boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment