
Owen is one of the most entertaining boys I know! He is always creating fun wherever he is. He had a blast playing in our mountain of mulch last week and was so sad when it was gone. He loved climbing to the top and then sliding down with his shovel. He was black from head to toe by the time the mountain was gone, but he loved every minute of it.

One morning while I was taking a shower I heard Owen giggling. This is what I saw when I opened the shower curtain. Time for a jog! This is his favorite shirt because it talks. I have to pry it off of him to wash it.

We had a pair of pet ducks for a day last week when our grass was really long. The ducks loved to snuggle down in our grass so that you could only see the tops of their heads. We adopted them instantly and were so sad when they left us. They have been back once to visit since, but it looks like they aren't going to call our backyard home. Maybe if we let our grass get long again and put in a pond...

Owen loved our pet ducks. He fed them bread all afternoon. They couldn't get enough of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment