Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Favorite People

Owen loves his tools!
Ashleigh waiting for the bus with her new do. She is growing out her bangs.
It is a rare occasion when everyone is awake when Trenton goes to school because his bus comes an hour before Ashleigh's, so it was cute to capture them hanging out before Trenton caught the bus. And, yes, Ashleigh is eating Tostitos for breakfast for some strange reason. I hadn't noticed this until I posted the picture. She normally eats a bowl of Apple Jacks every single morning, but this was a strange morning.
Notice Owen's pink and white shoes? He decided to wear them just before Ashleigh needed them for school.

We took Dad to the zoo on an unusually warm day last week. Sadly, most of the animals were off display for winter.

3 comments:

kmc70e said...

How is it possible that I am not listed in the pictures under the caption "my favorite people"??? JK. I like Ashleigh's new do. i think it's cute and quite grown up.

Heather said...

Trenton looks HUGE! It is so crazy how time flies. I think Trenton must be at least a head (or 2) taller than Xander.

Melissa said...

Yeah right... we all know you feed your kids chips and soda for breakfast. ;0