
I went to school to help Ashleigh's teacher yesterday and saw this hanging outside the classroom. Last week was career day and the children were given the chance to write about their parents' careers. Some of the other students' papers included "My mom is a teacher, My mom is a vet, and My mom is a doctor." Then, there was Ashleigh's, "My mom is a mom." How can something so simple be so powerful and speak so much of the importance of my job? I am a Mom!! I am grateful to be able to raise my children and be involved in every part of their life.
5 comments:
Well put, Ashley! No explanation needed:)
How sweet! That Ashleigh is a smart girl! Way to be such a good example Cathy!
That is so cute! That's definitely the the most important thing that you can be!
Hi Cathy! I pop over occasionally to read how you guys are, and I didn't not expect to get alittle teary this morning! Thank you for that. I think I would have that framed and put up in my kitchen. You have an awesome daughter.
I love that!!! Finally to be recognized as a real profession.
Post a Comment