
The Easter bunny didn't forget my three kiddos this year. My intent every year is to focus more on the purpose of Easter and the symbolism behind our Easter traditions, but instead I am swept away by the commercialism of Easter and fill my children's Easter baskets full of goodies and toys. Nathan says our Easter bunny is a little too generous. What can I say? Maybe next year I will really fill their plastic eggs with scripture references and an object lesson...For this year, hopefully their Primary lessons and last week's Easter FHE lesson sunk in, right?

After church, my sister came over for a yummy Easter dinner. There is nothing more satisfying to me than preparing a huge meal for those I love. I wish I could do it more often! We enjoyed watching the kids hunt for eggs in the backyard on such a nice spring day. Hopefully, spring will stick this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment