Friday, October 3, 2008

Storytime

I signed Owen and I up for a toddler storytime at the library. It is the greatest program! We have 15 minutes of singing and reading followed by 15 minutes of free play every week. I love having quality one-on-one time with Owen that he rarely gets as we shuffle around everyday doing things for Trenton and Ashleigh. Owen is hysterical during free play because all he wants are the balls. He spends the entire 15 minutes collecting all the balls and randomly throwing them at the moms when they least expect it. Here he is trying to coax one of the little twins in our group to give up his ball. We have two sets of twins in our group!

Here's Owen content that he got the balls that he wanted.

1 comment:

Jessica Y. said...

Story time sounds fun. Wow he has really grown. That is so funny he plots attacks on the moms!