
Trenton's school held their annual fall carnival last weekend, which was a lot of fun for Trenton and Ashleigh. Somehow I got stuck working the velcro wall by myself for two hours, so the kids had to do the carnival by themselves. Trenton decided to try out the velcro wall on one of his check-ins. You put on a heavy velcro suit and then jump onto a velcro wall where you literally hang until you pull yourself off. Ridiculous, but very popular! I had a huge line the entire time I worked.

Here is Trenton stuck to the velcro wall. It is hard to actually get off the ground because the suit is so heavy and awkward to jump in.

I had to stop working the velcro wall for a second to snap this picture of my kids eating dinner together next to my booth. They rarely spend time together with just the two of them, so I thought this was so sweet. Trenton totally took care of Ashleigh during the night. They even pooled their tickets together and took turns playing games.
4 comments:
I would love to have one of those velcro walls for time outs! No sneaking away. :)
I bet that was a hit even though it does look pretty silly. How funny. How long did most of the hang there? Did you have to rescue any kids from the wall that couldn't get down?
C'mon, tell us just how many times they had to come and peel you off that velcro wall? :-)
I'd have to have tried it at least once!!! lol Silly, I know, but fun!
Post a Comment