Saturday, June 7, 2008

New Favorites

Owen will sit forever in our front landscaping with our garden hose in hand ready to sprinkle water wherever he can reach. He is fascinated by the hose and does not mind getting soaked in the process.
The Kroger's near our house has kid-size shopping carts, which made Ashleigh's year! She absolutely loves them. She was really shy about pushing it around the first time and stayed right by my side the whole time. I love them because it makes shopping a breeze. She used to throw a huge fit everytime we walked into the store because she wanted me to push her in those huge shopping carts with a plastic car attached. I just hate those carts so much because they are so heavy and hard to push. They make shopping so much longer and louder (they roar as you push them down the aisle.) Maybe I'm a bad mom for that, but I am all about efficiency when I venture out to the store.

5 comments:

Dickson Family said...

how fun, i wish they had carts like that here. i know dayna would love them. dayna loves the car cart too and it is annoying but i guess i usually lose to her...you are better than i am =)

Jessica Y. said...

Those shopping carts would be so great! I too am not a fan of the huge car carts! Owen looks so grown up! Joe just asked me who that was in the picture he couldn't believe it was Owen!

Did everything turn out okay from our phone call?

Megan said...

What a grand idea! Kid size shopping carts. I hope we get some of those in Louisville. What a big help for grocery shopping with the little ones! Owen is turning into such a handsome little fellow. What about setting Ella and him up for a date in 16 years or so...

Melissa said...

oh yeah! updates! yeah, we are so ready to come visit. i can't wait to see the house. the VOA park looks awesome. we'll have to check that out.

Heather Mills said...

Owen is cracking me up with the hose! Looks like things are going well in your new home. We miss you but we are happy to see things going well...especially for Ashley at the grocery store!