
Who would have known that we would sell our house in only five weeks by owner? We are incredibly blessed, and I mean incredibly!! Everything could not have worked out more beautifully. First, we sold our house without spending a cent and at the perfect time. Trenton will be able to finish school and we will be able to get everyone registered for school next year in plenty of time. The most amazing people are buying our house. They are from a tiny town where I grew up and are so sweet and willing to work with us. They are letting us stay in our house for a month (for free!) after they buy it so that Trenton can finish school. They have volunteered to babysit our children and have reminded us so many times that we are welcome to stay at the house anytime we come back to visit friends in Louisville. Amazing! There are incredible people in this world! They have taught us so much about kindness and patience.
So, Cincinnati here we come! It is such a beautiful city, I can hardly wait. In some ways, I wish we were moving tomorrow. There are so many opportunities waiting for us there. Our children are going to get wonderful educations. We visited the Church today in the neighborhood we are looking at houses and we are so excited that there are SO many children. This is truly where the Lord wants us to go. I have learned through this whole process that He does have a hand in everything we do. Everything is part of His plan for us. With faith, everything always works out! I am so incredibly thankful! We are going to miss all of our Kentucky friends, but we will just be up the river. We hope everyone comes to visit because there is SO much to do there!
12 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! I will miss you guys - you are such a neat family. But, I am really happy it is working out so well for you.
how exciting for you and your family. how our ward will miss you guys so much as you both are such strong leaders and trenton is going to be a stellar young man. we will definitely have to stay blogged. do you know when you are heading up stream?
Congratulations, Cathy! It sounds like things worked out perfectly for you! Good luck - and please keep my on your blog list. :o)
sniff. sniff. can you sense me crying hysterically right now.
Yeah!! So are you excited or WHAT??!!
WOW! I am sure you are so relieved to have that over with. However knowing you your house will be packed and ready, and you will be anxiously waiting for the big day to come! Cincinnati is so lucky to have your family! We miss you guys!
That is so exciting for you guys. I am so glad that you have been able to sell your house by owner. Thats is truly a blessing his type of market.
Congratulations on selling your house! That is awesome. You will be missed here in KY. Good luck in Cinncinati.
We will miss you guys! You always threw the greatest parties :) What an exciting time for your family!! Hope we can keep in touch...
wyattsquiet@gmail.com
We are soooo sad that you guys are leaving. Our ward is slowly but surely getting smaller and smaller! We are sad, but happy for you. I am sure you will make great friends in Cinci because you are just wonderful people. You will be missed!!!
Cathy, it's been a while, so why are you moving to Cincinnatti? New job? Good luck!!!
I am excited for you guys but sad aswell. It is great you were able to sell the house so fast!
Post a Comment