"There is no tomorrow to remember if we don't do something today." ~President Thomas S. Monson
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Going Private
We plan to make our blog private very soon because we are having a problem with strange comments being posted on our blog on a regular basis. Many of these posts are solicitations and we are afraid they could be links to viruses or inappropriate sites. I delete them right away, but it is getting old fast because it is happening everytime I make a new post. Is anyone else having this problem? I hate to go private because I love that people I haven't seen recently can catch up with us, but I will do my best to add everyone I know who reads our blog to our blog list. If you haven't sent me your email address in the past few days (see post on 4/4/08), then please send it to me now so that you will be able to access our blog. Our email is bordersky@insightbb.com Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cathy-- I too am sad that everyone is going private. It seems like a new trend! Anyway, please add me to your list, espcially since you guys are moving now. I am SOOO SOOO SOOO sad about it. :( When I heard today, I wanted to cry. But at least we can keep up on each other's blogs.
Cathy, please add me, too! jami.hardy@gmail.com I am so glad that I 've been gone for a year cause I would hate watching everyone move away! Good luck in Cincinnatti. That's exciting!
Yes, I was getting those weird comments too. I don't blame you for going private. See ya Weds.
Our email: ttshepdmd@gmail.com
Post a Comment